Assemble the yellow end tensioning tie rods to the two outrigger support tie rods at each corner of the
Assemble one blue/white end tensioning tie rod between the winch support leg and each outrigger support
Adjust each of the tensioning and outrigger support tie rods until the structure is rigid and level.
(9) With one man stationed at each of the winches, operate the winches to lift the Antenna System out of the
trailer to a height approximately five feet from the ground.
(10) Remove one of the white end tensioning tie rods and pull the trailer out from under the Antenna System.
Replace the tensioning tie rod.
Lower the Antenna System onto the box supports.
Fasten the radome-platform to the box supports with the special screws.
Free that part of the radome that is tucked in the platform.
Place the radome web strapping over the radome and attach the guy cables (Figure 5-1) to the strapping.
Interconnect the Antenna System to the control units as shown in Figure 2-7.
Inflate and guy the radome in accordance with the procedures contained in Section III, paragraph 2, of this
(17) Assemble the Antenna System inside the radome in accordance with the procedures set forth in paragraph
4E of this section.
Level the pedestal in accordance with the procedures set forth in paragraph 6 of this section.
(1) When the radome has inflated to a safe pressure, enter the radome.
Place the SAFE-RUN switch on the antenna pedestal to the SAFE position.
(3) Move the four outer reflector sections from their stored position on the floor of the platform. Carefully
place the section against the side of the radome so that no rough edges are against the radome.