F-4. Explanation of Columns (Section IV).
a. National Stock Number (NSN) Index.
(1) Stock number column. This column lists the NSN by National item identification number (NIIN)
sequence. The NIIN consists of the last nine digits of the NSN. When using this column to locate an item, ignore
the first four digits of the NSN. When requisitioning items use the complete NSN (13 digits).
(2) Fig. column. This column lists the number of the figure where the item is identified/located. The
illustrations are in numerical sequence in sections II and III.
(3) Item column. The item number identifies the item associated with the figure listed in the adjacent Fig.
column. This item is also identified by the NSN listed on the same line.
b. Part Number Index. Part numbers in this index are listed by part number in ascending alphameric
(1) FSCM column.
This column lists the Federal supply code for manufacturer (FSCM).
This column indicates the part number assigned to the item.
(2) Part number column.
(3) Stock number column. This column lists the National stock number for the associated part number and
manufacturer identified in the part number and FSCM columns to the left.
(4) Fig. column.
This column lists the number of the figure where the item is identified/located in sections
II and III.
(5) Item column. The item number is that number assigned to the item as it appears in the figure
referenced in the adjacent figure number column.
F-5. Speciai Information.
National stock numbers (NSN's) that are missing from P source coded items have been applied for and will be add-
ed to this TM by future change/revision when they are entered in the Army Master Data File (AMDF). Until the
NSN's are established and published, submit exception requisitions to: Commander, US Army Communications-
Electronics Command and Fort Monmouth, ATTN: AMSEL-MM, Fort Monmouth, NJ 07703 -5000 for the part required
to support your equipment.