c. Disassembly of Safety Area Boundary.
(1) Remove the eight caution plates and warning strips from the safety area
(2) Remove the lanyards from the four corner safety area rope stakes.
(3) Remove the safety area rope from the safety area rope stakes and coil and
bind the rope.
(4) Pull the six safety area rope stakes from the ground and disassemble them.
d. Disassembly of Double Delta Antenna.
(1) Remove the warning strips from the antenna wires and disconnect the
connected to the antenna wire connectors
on the balun